lunes, 4 de noviembre de 2013

So well... since a loooong time I don't do a thing there, so many stuff came to mah life like... that tumblr stuff and the adiction to it and to the DA, but... I see a lot of artist that only work on blogger or also have a blogger, so... I want to have an active blog also to see the amazing stuff that they are doing, BTW I'm going also to post some of my works there and I'm going to write all the time in my quality english... bcuz... I wanna sound like the pro people.

And yup... I became obsesive with a nice "thinggie" named "Roleplay" with your own characters... designed by you and all that magic and amazing stuff... and... well... Now I have a lot of new characters and like I all the time said... I started to know even more thw development of them and... I'm also so excited about make them look more "human" In Personality and that kind of stuff, also my style change a lot and I'm trying to make it look more kinda... I dunno... but less "anime" "manga" style bcuz... ¡I'M SO DONE EITH THE SHIT OF THE PEOPLE WHO THINK THAT ANYBODY WHO DRAWS IN THAT STYLE CAN'T DO ANYTHING MORE!

Shit for all of you little pieces of shits that don't value the work of so many talented people in that area that also can do a lot of amazing stuff.

Ans there... some of mah babies <3



 
 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario